- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Experiment To Determine How the Change In the Force of the Weight Affects the Depresion of the Ruler.
The first 200 words of this essay...
EXPERIMENT TO DETERMINE HOW THE CHANGE IN THE FORCE OF THE WEIGHT AFFECTS THE DEPRESION OF THE RULER.
In this experiment I am going to investigate how the change of in the force of the weight affects the depression of the ruler. This experiment will mainly be based on Hooke's law and the moment's law.
* First we are going to collect our apparatus and set it up on the table. I will clamp a 1m ruler onto the table parallel with 50cm of the ruler hanging over the edge.
* We will then place a piece of wood over the ruler to make the ruler is secure. We will lock the wood to the ruler using the G-clamp...
* We will then attach another ruler at the end of the ruler on the edge of the table. This will help us measure the length between the ruler which has bent downwards and the straight ruler attached to the clamp. To determine the depression of the ruler.
* We will attach a piece string to the parallel ruler at the 950mm mark. We will hang the weights on that piece
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Forces and Motion (view all)
- 'To investigate whether the amount of paper cup cake holders...
- Friction Lab
- Is there a link between terminal velocity and weight?
- Pendulum- investigate how the length of a simple pendulum af...
- Designing a children's slide, making it exciting for the chi...
- Report on Newton's laws of motion
- Designing an Efficient Balloon Car
- Need For Speed: High Speed Trains
- Rocket Essay. How Do Rockets Work?
- What are the laws of Physics involved in the design of the r...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.