- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Neurology and Behaviour. Focus question: Is there an increase in the perception and rating of disgust in females rather than males?
- Essay length: 4552 words
- Submitted: 27/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
QAHS YEAR 11
Gender Differences in the Perception of Disgust
Neurobiology and Behaviour
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS page number
1 DESIGN 3
1.1 Defining the problem 3
* Focus / research question
* Background information / theory
* Investigation Variables
1.2 Controlling Variables 4
* Treatment of Controlled Variables
* Control Experiment
1.3 Experimental Method 4
* Risk Assessment
2 DATA COLLECTION and PROCESSING 5
2.1 Recording Raw Data
* Quantitative Data
* Qualitative Data
2.2 Processing Raw Data 6
* Statistical Processing - calculations
2.3 Presenting Processed Data 6
* Result (s) table (s)
* Graph (s)
* Graph (b)
3 CONCLUSION and EVALUATION 8
* Conclusion statement
* Conclusion explanation
3.2 Evaluation Procedures 9
* Limitations / Weaknesses / errors in Laboratory Investigation
* Significance of weaknesses on experimental results
3.3 Improving the Investigation 10
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- The Effect of Glucose Concentration on Anaerobic Respiration...
- EFFECT OF LIGHT INTENSITY ON THE GROWTH OF PLANT.
- What is the effect of different body positions i.e. lying do...
- Digestive system notes
- Gene Therapy
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.