- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Critically reflect on the way in which you performed in your Organisational Behaviour team using your knowledge of organisational behaviour as a framework for the essay and to inform your reflection"
The first 200 words of this essay...
Q. "Critically reflect on the way in which you performed in your Organisational Behaviour team using your knowledge of organisational behaviour as a framework for the essay and to inform your reflection"
Organisational Behaviour is the study of individuals and groups in organisations. If we look at the university of Westminster as an organisation and the students as part of that organisation that I am an individual in this organisation. As I was doing the organisational behaviour module I was asked to become a part of a small team with three other student in my seminar group, the task of this team was to study a case study and produce various documents and presentation on its organisational behaviour aspects, we had about 8 weeks to complete all these tasks but some had to be finished earlier than others. The name of the team members were Ali (me), Louisa, Anthony and Kalsum.
In this essay I will be critically analysing my performance as the team worked to complete the tasks. I will also be using my knowledge of organisational behaviour to explain the reasons behind my performance in the team. Firstly I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Human Resource Management - HRM approaches, HR Planning, Job...
- Motivation. The purpose of this brief paper is to explore th...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
- Motivation Theories
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.