- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Dispute Summary in business.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In today's business environment, disputes are inevitable. Disputes are handled through dialog, resulting in both parties being satisfied, but often disputes can become very serious, involving legal action. Disputes in a workplace may occur among any of the organization's stakeholders, e.g., between employee and employee, employee-supervisor, company-vendor, company-customer, and company-competitor. Most conflicts in workplace, particularly in team or group situations cause significant distress among the people involved. If such disputes remain unresolved for some time, they are likely to take a heavy toll of employee morale and result in personal, social and economic costs including costly litigation.
The dispute that I chose to write about was a dispute that occurred at my previous place of employment. This dispute was between an employee (former)-company and company-competitor. I was previously employed at a telecommunication company. The telecommunication firm that I worked for brought a suit against a former employee and the competitor, for whom the former employee had started working. The dispute was that the company believed that the former employee had violated a non-compete contract that she had signed when she became a business manager with the company. By signing this agreement the employee agreed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student