- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
HRM AT SCOTTISH POWER
- Essay length: 4845 words
- Submitted: 22/11/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
The coursework is going to describe about current HR practices and procedures at the largest UK energy supplier Scottish Power. More specifically, it's going to give a clear idea about the recruitment, selection, assessment, performance and reward management of Scottish Power. While doing so, emphasize are mainly given on current practices as well as strength and weakness of those practices which are shown in evaluation part. Finally, some recommendation has been provided considering the current weaknesses of human resource management of Scottish Power.
Table of Contents
Contents Page Number
1. Introduction and overview 4-6
1.A. About the company 4
1.B. Vision of Scottish Power 4
1. C. Product and Services provided by Scottish Power 5
1. D. Aim of the research report 6
2. Current HR practices at Scottish Power 7-22
2. A. Job Analysis 7-9
2.B. Workforce planning at Scottish Power 10-11
2. C. Recruitment at Scottish Power 11-14
2. C. i. Apprenticeships 11-12
2. C. ii. Graduate program 12-13
2. C. iii. Recruitment process at Scottish power 14
2. D. Employee Selection Steps at Scottish Power 15-17
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- Reward Management, Monitoring Performance and Exit Rights &a...
- Human Resource Management: Development, Activities, Planning...
- personal development plan
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.