- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
John Deere Supply Chain. For the past quarter Deeres long term partner and supplier of ten years, Complex Parts Inc. has not been achieving great results according to Deeres supplier evaluation team. This has become an issue and the team
The first 200 words of this essay...
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
John Deere is an American based company out of Moline, Illinois currently trying to assess one of it's supplier company's performance. The company in question is Complex Parts Inc. who has been a supplier for Deere for the past ten years with annual sales to its Moline unit of approximately $3.5 million.
The issue in question comes after five members of an evaluation team discussed Complex Parts' performance over the past year. Although Complex Parts has been a long term supplier providing Deere with a key manufactured part requiring significant engineering and input testing, they have been noticed to have fallen behind with customer satisfaction.
Deere's AEP program has served as a grading base for the supplier and it seems they have fallen behind this past quarter. It is the team's intent to analyze the situation and to determine whether there is a need for a new supplier.
Despite Complex Parts' drop in its delivery rating this past quarter, it has also come to the attention of the evaluation group that the company is not fully responsible for the data. There seem
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Nursery Business Plan. I intend to employ on 3 to 4 employe...
- Knowledge Management. This paper discusses how knowledge ma...
- Using an extended example critically examine whether the sec...
- Business Plan Example
- The Leadership Grid and Situational Leadership.
- Managing Strategic Change (MBA work ). In this report ,I w...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.