- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Legrand Company Analysis. Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures.
- Essay length: 4765 words
- Submitted: 24/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures.
Legrand is one of the world's leading manufacturers of products and systems for low-voltage electrical installations and data networks used in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. The Group is a pure player, focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing a complete range of control and command, cable management, energy distribution and Voice- Data-Image ("VDI") products and systems. Legrand markets its products under internationally recognized general brand names, including Legrand and Bticino, as well as well-known local or specialist brands. Legrand has commercial and industrial establishments in more than 70 countries and sells a wide range of products, comprising more than 150,000 catalog items, in almost 180 countries. In 2007, the Group had consolidated net sales of 4,128.8 million (of which 75% were generated outside of France). In addition, in 2007, almost 25% of the Group's net sales were generated in emerging markets (Eastern Europe, Turkey, Asia/Pacific excluding South Korea and Australia, Latin America and Africa-Middle East).
History of the Group
The origin of the company dates back to 1860 with the setting up of a porcelain workshop on the "route de
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Change Management
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- Project Management. The aim of the report is to identify to ...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.