- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mitsubishi Corporation - SWOT Analysis
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a Japan based largest general trading company. The company provides services a wide range of energy and other related services to its customers in the following industries like energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, food and general merchandise. The company is operating with over 200 bases spread across 80 countries around the world. The company's business operations are carried through seven Business Groups along with 500 subsidiaries and affiliates. The company is getting an advantage from its business operations through its diversified business segments globally.
* Broad Spectrum of Business Operations
The company consolidated net income accounted for ¥462.8 billion in the fical year. MC operates through its seven business groups. The comapny's Energy Business Group accounted for 20.4% its total revenue for the fiscal year 2008, as followed by Metals Group (34.2%), Machinery Group (14.4%), Living Essentials Group (11%), Chemicals Group (7.5%), Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group (3.8%) and Business Innovation Group (0.2%). In Japan, the company's operating transactions increased to ¥18,150.6 billion, as increase of 12.0% over prenious year, resulted from higher metals and machinery-related transactions at the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Change Management
- Project Management. The aim of the report is to identify to ...
- It is the premise of this essay that the effectiveness of a ...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.