- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This paper is an in-depth business analysis of Apple Inc (AAPL). In this analysis, many areas of AAPLs business will be discussed to determine the risk level associated with investing a portion of a mutual fund in this company.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This paper is an in-depth business analysis of Apple Inc (AAPL). In this analysis, many areas of AAPL's business will be discussed to determine the risk level associated with investing a portion of a mutual fund in this company. It will begin by discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) of AAPL. Based on the information gained in the SWOT analysis, I will determine what information is most relevant in my decision to invest in AAPL. I will identify AAPL's stakeholders, internal and external, and describe their wants and needs. I will discuss how AAPL is fulfilling these stakeholder's needs; if they are coming up short on fulfilling these needs, I will discuss what the company needs to do to ensure that they are indeed fulfilling these needs.
AAPL: A Business Analysis
Concerning strengths, AAPL has an abundance of them. AAPL is one of the most powerful companies in the world, if not the most powerful. AAPL has amassed a cash reserve of $76.2 billion dollars, which is roughly $2.5 billion more than the United States Government's coffers (Phillips, 2011). This cash reserve is mainly attributed to AAPL possessing some of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Change Management
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- Project Management. The aim of the report is to identify to ...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.