- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
University of Phoenix
Learning Team Assignment #4
Overhearing a conversation concerning a potentially immoral and illegal act concerning public safety, one is put into an awkward situation of making hard choices directly affecting safety and livelihood of many individuals. It is of utmost importance to consider both the immediate and long term ramifications of any action you may take in such a precarious situation. In the situation of overhearing the Vice President of Production ask the environmental consultant advice on how to dump toxic waste into a holding pond, it becomes apparent there are both civil and criminal issues to consider. Reaching the appropriate decision of what action to take is not an easy decision.
Environmental ethics relies heavily on the business's commitment to minimizing environmental harm. As the assistant to the Vice President (VP) you have an ethical obligation to your boss, the company, and the community. As an employee, you must decide how to handle the information you overhear the Vice President discussing with the companies environmental consultant.
Breaches in ethics regarding the conversation you overhear vary in severity. The first matter
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Criminal law (view all)
- "There is no statutory definition of intention in Engli...
- criminal law assignment
- Criminal Law - A Miscarriage of Justice.
- Chain of causation problem question. The given case is conc...
- The search of Arnold - Police stop and search powers.
- Criminal Law-Homicide problem question - Guinevere dies from...
- Criminal Law - Defining Intention
- Compare the defence of provocation to the new defence of Los...
- Critically discuss the extent to which the defence of loss o...
- Legal Research. In brief, Keeler supplied class A Drugs to ...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.