- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Information technology in our daily lives
The most drastic alteration in our lives since the past few years is the penetration and massive progress of the Information technology which has become more of a necessity for us now rather than a facility. Information technology today has a completely distinct essence to it when compared with how it was perceived to be back in the day. The drastic changes that information technology has introduced in our lives have completely changed our lives and perhaps our lifestyles. Life has become much less manual and a lot hassle-free for people all around the globe that have active access to the innovations of information technology. (Baweja, pg23)
Information technology is so closely attached with our lives today because half the efforts that we have to make in our daily lives in order to sustain and expand are now being done and completed by technological gadgets and machines. For instance, the innovative I Phone that can allow an individual to surf through the internet on the spot whenever he/she might need it for assistance and relevant information. Information technology literally refers to any development that mainly involves computer-based information systems comprising of software
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Unlawful conduct
- What are the key features of cognitive behavioural therapy (...
- The Ethics of Animal Testing
- The democratic deficit can be closed by simply extending the...
- Ryanair 5 Forces
- International Resort & Spa Management
- Puerto Rican emigrants to US
- Red and Mark Rothko
- Graded unit : Impact of Zumba on womens participation levels...
- Determining vitamin C content in Orange Juice
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.