- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Literature Review - Male Rape.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Cri 204 Assignment two Helen Telfer
For this second assignment I have been asked to produce a literature review in which I critically analyse the research in area covered in one of the lectures. The review should show that I have studied existing research within the field with insight. My chosen area of interest is male rape. I have chosen this topic as I feel it would be an interesting topic to explore.
The literature I will be looking at is mainly from the United Kingdom but also from the United States of America. I will use sources such as academic textbooks, lecture notes and Internet sources. Literature on male rape is few and far between as before early studies show they tended to focus on female rape, it is only in the past 7 years that male rape has become more common. (Chesters 1998)
From just looking at the various pieces of literature I have gathered I can say quite early on in this review that not a lot of it focus on male rape.
I looked at Allen (2002) who had already written a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Criminology (view all)
- Modified (side-constrained) theories of consequentialism hav...
- Organisational structure of a Police Force.
- Research proposal
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of youth justice polic...
- CRITICALLY EVALUATE COMPETING EXPLANATIONS OF SHOA
- Critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of the multi ...
- Critically examine the suggestion that punishment today is a...
- Imprisonment should only be used as a last resort due to its...
- HOW DOES THE CONCEPT OF SOCIAL HARM AND UNDERSTANDING RELATI...
- Why has the United Kingdom adopted CCTV technology with such...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.