- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To what extent do you agree that clash of civilizations leads to destruction?
- Essay length: 4005 words
- Submitted: 12/06/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
Essay Question: To what extent do you agree that clash of civilizations leads to destruction?
Thesis statement: Some people strongly believe that clash of civilizations leads humanity to destruction; however, lot of people think that clash of civilizations can bring the advantages to opposing sides.
A. Firstly, clash of civilizations divides people from different cultures
1. Muslims and Christians
2. Ideological clash
B. Secondly, clash of civilizations stimulates terrorist activities in a both sides
1. Radical Islam terrorism
2. State terror
C. However, other people think that "war on terror" is a very profitable campaign for "crusaders"
1. Military spending
In conclusion, there are many negative aspects created by clash of civilizations, but it also can gives good opportunities for the both sides.
The Clash of Civilization
Clash of the civilization is a theory proposed by Huntington (1993) that cultural and religious identity of people will major source of conflict in post-Cold War world. According to Huntington (1993) during the history
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
International Relations (view all)
- What is Globalisation?
- The Security Dilemma. by evaluating two other schools of in...
- An Analysis and Evaluation of the United Nations Peacekeepin...
- The United Nations- success or failure? Examining the eviden...
- What is globalisation and to what extent is the contemporary...
- What is globalisation? Is it a new phenomenon? If not, how...
- How useful is the concept of the balance of power for unders...
- What, if any, have been the principal achievements of Postst...
- Analysis of the Motives of the EU and US for the Promotion o...
- International Relations (henceforth referred to as IR) has m...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.