- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT in Business and Commence.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Chapter 1 - Summary - The Role of ICT
1. Computing - a look backwards.
2. Computers and employment
3. The changing nature of employment
5. Benefits of teleworking
6. The problems of teleworking
7. Case study: Socket to 'em now
8. Changing locations of work
9. Case Study: Remote working
10. Personal qualities for ICT professionals
11. Collect Summary and Exercises 1 to 4
Chapter 2 - ICT in Business and Commence
1. New products and Services
No matter what career you decide to take up, you will almost inevitably need to be able to understand and use information technology. Information technologies are used to create and keep track of documents in offices, seek out exploit new ways of marketing, control factory productions, design and create new products and enable service industries to function on a global scale.
Information technologies have changed the way that business is done. The explosion of knowledge and information has resulted in mind-boggling range of products and services that were undreamt of two decades ago. Automated teller machines (ATMs), fax machines, mobile telephones, CD players, video recorders
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoey. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.