- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Estimating the length of a line and the size of an angle.
- Essay length: 16434 words
- Submitted: 24/04/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
This coursework is about estimating the length of a line and the size of an angle. The purpose of this is so that I could see which year group is better at estimating year 10 or year 11. The factors, which may influence people's estimations are the following, firstly age. Year 11 students are one year older than year ten students so it is likely that year 11 students will know more about estimation than year 10. Secondly skills may effect people's estimation because some people may have weak numerical skills while others may have good numerical skills. Thirdly the strategy of estimating can affect pupil's estimation because different strategies of estimating can influence different estimations. Furthermore experience can affect people's estimation because some people may already have done work on estimation and know a bit about it while others may have not. Plus education can affect people's answers because some people may have started education at an earlier age than others so they will have more knowledge than the people who started education late so it can affect people's estimations. Knowledge can cause variation in answers because some people may have more knowledge than others so they
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Probability & Statistics (view all)
- To investigate any relationship between height and foot size...
- Spectrophotometer Lab.
- MAYFIELD HIGH COURSEWORK
- The aim of this investigation was to look at the reliability...
- Study of the height/diameter ratio of limpets inhabiting the...
- Aim: in this task, you will investigate the different functi...
- Statistics. I have been asked to construct an assignment re...
- Statistics coursework
- Anthropometric Data
- Chebyshevs Theorem and The Empirical Rule
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.