- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Local Study. I will be undertaking my local study on the provision and opportunities of football in Oxfordshire.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Local study 2.2
I will be undertaking my local study on the provision and opportunities of football in Oxfordshire. The national governing body of football is the Football Association with the local governing body being the Oxfordshire Football Association. The OFA has the ambition of providing opportunities to anyone who has the desire to take part in football. They aim to do this by putting in place the appropriate infrastructure to help manage, control and oversee the development of grass roots football in Oxfordshire. If this can be done, it is likely the participation of football in Oxfordshire will significantly increase which will therefore emphasise the need to improve the quality of coaching in Oxfordshire which is currently an issue in this county.
Grass Roots and Local Football
The ESFA (English Schools Football Association) is the Football Associations
main partner for the provision of football opportunities. They provide sport to over 5,000 secondary schools and 20,000 primary schools in England. There are 20 competition managers which organise football competitions around the country. The ESFA aims to increase the amount of competition managers in the country in order to enhance the provision and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contemporary Studies (view all)
- Barriers to participation in sport
- Coaching Session Evaluation.
- Good Practice in the Outdoor Industry
- Affects of the Media and Current Issues On Sport.
- I love cricket!
- Football rules, Laws and Regulations
- The focus of this assignment is on the coaching behaviour ex...
- Current Issues in Athletics
- Threats to the Olympic Ideals
- Choose one or two sporting personalities that you admire and...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.