- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
How does physics affect chocolate making?
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
The use of physics in Chocolate making
The Importance of Physics in Chocolate making
Chocolate making is based on physics. The altering of these factors can affect the cost, time and therefore profit. From the flow of chocolate during the product to the cross-sectional area of the chocolate is all based on physics. In addition the time it takes for the chocolate to dry is also dependant on physics principles.
How does physics affect chocolate making
Viscosity is the frictional force in fluids they are affected by the temperature of the fluid. If it is a liquid the viscosity will increase, if you decrease the temperature. However in a gas, the viscosity will increase if you increase the temperature. In the production of chocolate the temperature must be average, so that it flows quickly while producing, but must be viscous enough to be moulded to the desired shape. Also the cross sectional area affects the stress required to break it, this will in turn affect the texture. When a liquid is able to move quicker it is less viscous. Also, when the cross sectional area is greater, the force required will also be great to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Electrical & Thermal Physics (view all)
- Internal Resistance of a cell
- How the resistance of a filament bulb varies its current flo...
- Single Phase Transformer (Experiment) Report.
- Investigating The Resistance Of A Light Bulb As The Voltage ...
- Investigating the E.m.f and Internal Resistance of 2 cells o...
- Physics Case Study Solar Electric Panels
- Geothermal energy is not easily accessible with our current ...
- The objectives of this experiment are to Verify Kirchhoffs l...
- Electricity generation from renewable and non-renewable sour...
- Electrical Energy Questions and Answers
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.