- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 5292 words
- Submitted: 18/01/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
J Sainsbury's plc is a leading UK food retailer with interests in financial services. It consists of Sainsbury's Supermarkets, Sainsbury's local, bells Stores, Jacksons Stores and JB Beaumont, Sainsbury's Online and Sainsbury's bank. It employs 148,000 people and has a total of 788 across the UK
Their objectives are simple; to serve customers well and thereby provide shareholders with good, sustainable financial returns. They aim to ensure all colleagues have opportunities to develop their abilities and are rewarded for their contribution to the success of the business. Their policy is to work with all of their suppliers fairly, recognising the mutual benefit of satisfying customers' needs. They also aim to fulfill their responsibilities to the communities and environments in which we operate
Aims and Objectives
At Sainsbury's we will deliver an ever improving quality shopping experience for our customers with great product at fair prices. We aim to exceed customer expectations for healthy, safe, fresh and tasty food making their lives easier everyday.
Getting better every day
Great service drives sales
Individual responsibility team delivery
Keep it simple
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- In this piece of coursework I will talk about the activities...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- The main purpose of setting aims and objectives for a busine...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.