- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Room 101 Speech- Smoking
The first 200 words of this essay...
ï»¿Room 101 Speech â Smoking
Watching people smoking disgusts me. Imagine this, You're standing at the bus-stop waiting for a bus which is approximately twenty years late in the usual beautiful British weather, 2 degrees and pouring down with rain. You're so cold and annoyed youâre considering jumping in front of the next bus which comes. When you think it cannot get worse, a group of people squeeze into the already overcrowded bus stop and practically breathe in your oxygen. If that isn't enough they decide to make your day even better they will start smoking. As your forced to suck in the disgusting, vile and stinky fumes there breathing out ,suddenly you are in a cloud of smoke; you feel as though you are choking and begin to have a small coughing fit they always glare and laugh as if to say "What an idiot, not destroying their lungs or annoying everybody around them" Yes I maybe a fool for not dying a slow, painful and cancerous death.
Smoking has become very common and fashionable. Or they say so! Despite the warnings given by doctors about the ill-effects of smoking, people continue to smoke. Smokers
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- All people have a right to their own opinions but not the ri...
- Discursive Essay on School Leaving Age
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.