- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
what are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism in kenya
The first 200 words of this essay...
WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF TOURISM IN KENYS AND HOW ARE THESE EFFECTS BEING MANAGED?
People visit Kenya for a variety of reasons; the warm weather, the sandy beaches, the beautiful scenery, the film out of Africa, but most commonly, the wildlife seen on safari in one of the many game parks. Kenya has something for everyone as it could be anywhere in the world. It has the warm weather of any other equatorial country, the beaches of the Caribbean, the mountains of the Himalayas and the wildlife in South Africa. Kenya has everything.
On safari people can see lions, elephants, giraffes, rhinos, hippos, and more common animals such as buffalo, impala and zebra. There are forty game parks in Kenya in which some or all of these animals can be seen. You can experience the game parks and their animals from hot air balloons for a different view on the wildlife. The Masai Mara game reserve is 600 square miles of semi-wild animals living in their natural habitat. For most people, going on safari in Kenya is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The beaches on the east side of Kenya
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Mexico to USA Migration Case Study
- Discuss the negative impacts of Urbanisation
- Case Study: Gambias Youthful Population. What are the positi...
- This is an essay about the advantages and disadvantages that...
- Land Use Change In Northampton!
- What will the situation for renewable energy in Europe be in...
- Explain how different types of UK rural areas meet the mot...
- Endangered Species. Animals need protection.
- Analysis of Famine in Ethiopia
- China's One Child Policy
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.