- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analyse appropriate hardware and software needed.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The user does have all the hardware stated below.
* CPU -(Central Control Panel) This is used for the computer to actually run all the folders and files are stored on this. It holds all the Video shops contents. The software is stored in the CPU.
* Mouse - This is used in order to control each thing you want to open and close. The mouse navigates all your movements.
* Monitor - The monitor is used so that you can see the screen, and make changes to any mistake.
* Keyboard - The keyboard is used to write out the records of all the people that are customers of the Video library. Without the keyboard no records can be recorded.
* Printer - A printer is used in order to print out any records, they can be saved on the computer but if any files are missing or have been deleted. Then the printed copies will be their back-up copies.
The software that I will be using for my BMI will be Microsoft Excel. the reason for this is because tables made for the customer's
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Software (view all)
- Using Microsoft Publisher to make a poster
- Questions and Answers on the Features of Presentation Softwa...
- A Database for a Football Team
- Unit 4 Multimedia -Review for Product 1 KS3 Strategy Prese...
- AQA GCSE ICT Specification B
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.