- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Guestimate - Data handling coursework
The first 200 words of this essay...
Data handling coursework
For this coursework I am going to ask 25 males and 25 females to estimate a line and an angle. Once they given an estimate of the line and angle I record the data onto a spreadsheet. From this I will create graphs and I will work out the mean median and other things. I am going to analyse my graphs and charts according to my hypothesis.
I think there is a relationship between estimating angle and lines. People tend to be more accurate on estimating lines because people are more focus on it rather than when they are estimating angles they less concentrate. Another reason is that the understand lines much better than angles.
The factors that affected a person's ability to estimate the angle or line are states below:-
* Age -An elder person would have more experience in doing things than a younger person. Example younger people won't be accurate in estimating angles than older ones this would be because they have less experience & skill, therefore the percentage error will be less for an older person than a younger one. However an older
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
IQ Correlation (view all)
- Predicted grades given by subject teachers at the time of Ye...
- Critically consider the role of genetic factors in the devel...
- Discuss the role of genetics & cultural differences in t...
- In this project I am going to prove that the results of boys...
- Investigate the relationship between the IQ and Key Stage re...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Zoey. University Student.