- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I am going to use secondary data for my investigation on comparing height and weight of school children.
- Essay length: 3541 words
- Submitted: 18/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to use secondary data for my investigation. I have acquired my data from the website www.mathsmatrix.co.uk. The data is based on a real school but the name of the students and the school has been changed. The data is presented as a single list of 1183 pupils, from year 7 to year 11. I have chosen to investigate two lines of inquiry. The relation ship between height and weight and the relationship between IQ and KS2 math's results. I will choose a sample of thirty boys and thirty girls randomly. This can be done using a number of methods. I have used the random number button on my calculator.
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
Below I have shown the sample of the thirty boys and girls that I have chosen.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- The relationship between height and weight amongst different...
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- Liquid chromatography is a technique used to separate compon...
- Statistic Coursework
- Selective Breeding.
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.