- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
An analysis and comparison of two advertisements to see how successful they are in reaching their target market.
The first 200 words of this essay...
TITLE: An analysis and comparison of two advertisements to see how successful they are in reaching their target market
Advertising is a form of introducing the public to a product to increase its sales. The purpose of advertising is to make the public aware of a certain product, so that the next time they need to replace it, they would choose that make, but ultimately to encourage them to buy it straight away.
There are many different types of adverts, including adverts appearing on billboard posters, football teams, 'Junk' mail, radio and television, magazines, the Internet and flyers. Advertising really affects everyday life. People are encouraged to spend more money by seeing adverts and deciding they would like to purchase the product.
The two adverts to be discussed are 'Durex Play' lubrication and a 'Constellation' wristwatch.
My first advertisement, the Durex Play is a lubrication made by Durex and my second advertisement is an Omega design wristwatch called Constellation. The two advertisements are very different and that is the reason why I chose them. The Durex Play advert is very striking because of its bright background and its clear and memorable slogan 'Not everything has to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Women in advertising from The 1920’s to the present...
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Analysis of magazine car advert.
- Yves Saint Laurent Opium Advert - Controls of advertising an...
- The Styles and Purposes Of Radio Advertising
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.