- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The leaflet that I am going to write about is a pizza shop. In this leaflet I am going to describe how the writing is laid out and how it is structured and the way the company has tried to capture the attention of the reader.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The leaflet that I am going to write about is a pizza shop. In this leaflet I am going to describe how the writing is laid out and how it is structured and the way the company has tried to capture the attention of the reader. Also I am going to say about the colours he has chosen in various places.
The name of this leaflet is 'PIZZA FRESCO'. I am going to start by describing the main page. The title is in bold and huge writing so the reader will catch the name on the first glimpse at the leaflet it is also eye catching. Also the writer uses different font sizes so only the main writing his big so that means the big writing is more useful than the small writing. For example the title is extra large and the writing which tells you the opening hours is smaller and then when he says the phone number it is bold and bigger than the opening hours. This shows that the writer just wants to catch your eye where it is bold and a bigger font size.
The writer has also chosen different types of colours for the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Analysis of magazine car advert.
- How do advertising images persuade us to consume?
- Propaganda Used Today.
- Analysis of TV Advertisement - ‘The Lynx Effect&...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.