Out of these two ideas I will look at arranging a top ordering service database. I have chosen this because there are many variables to choose from
- Sizes of tops
- Colour of tops
- Materials used in tops to determine the quality of top
- Price of tops
- Style of tops
I have also chosen this because I find interesting and I have already got a lot of research about tops.
My project will enable clothes stores such as topshop to have their own customer delivery service the customer is unable to purchase the clothes in store for what ever reason.
My project is aimed mostly at
- Women 18-30 yrs
At the end of the project I hope to achieve
- A fast and efficient way of storing information
- Easy user guide to enable the staff to use program easily
- All the possible ranges of variables so the customer has a lot of choice
- A financial model for a clothes store
I will manage this project
- By keeping a diary of every piece of work I have done.
- How long it took.
- I will keep to my waterfall methodology and make sure I do everything that’s required in each stage before moving onto the next.