- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The original stimulus to our original ideas was the way in which children of different religions and races unite to create a harmonious society within our school. We discussed the situation within a small area, such as a school
The first 200 words of this essay...
Inspiration, Aims and Techniques
Colourblind is the story of three young women whose lives are all very different. They are introduced to the audience at their first meeting, when friendship seems unlikely. However, they overcome obstacles such as religion and race to embark on a friendship, which teaches them about life, love and loss. Each character struggles with their own personal antagonist.
For this piece, we drew upon many different sources of inspiration, some being course content, the works of theatrical practitioners such as Stanislavski, to outside sources such as films and newspapers. We have been inspired by many parts of everyday life, from religion and oppression to sexuality and love. We have used both personal experiences and external influences.
The original stimulus to our original ideas was the way in which children of different religions and races unite to create a harmonious society within our school. We discussed the situation within a small area, such as a school and it was agreed that this could be viewed as a microcosm of society. We also felt this subject, due to educational value, could be beneficial to both ourselves and the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Plays (view all)
- Response to 'Find Me' text written by Olwen Wymark.
- Read Act 1 of Kindertransport page 3 to page 6 Discuss the ...
- Road by Jim Cartwright - Notes on the plot and Subject matte...
- The importance of the social and historical context of Mothe...
- Sean OCaseys "Shadow of a Gunman". How would you p...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.