- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Geography MYP Coursework
Rio Lizandro is a river located in Portugal, near the district of Lisbon, and has an approximate length of 30km. In this coursework, we have to test the hypothesis related to the characteristics of the Rio Lizandro to discover if it is justified. In order to do so, we will have to draw, measure and calculate the data which we are give on four different sites along the river, and thus conclude with an analysis on the relationship between our results and the given hypothesis.
Task 2: State the aim of the study. You need to explain the hypothesis and perhaps suggest what you expect to be the outcome referring to Bradshaw's Model River.
The aim of this study is to use the given data on the four different sites along the Rio Lizandro to see how its river variables change and compare it to Bradshaw's model. By doing this, we will be able to test the hypothesis and conclude on whether or not it is correct.
The Bradshaw Model is a geographical model which illustrates how a river's characteristics differ from the mouth to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hydrology & Fluvial Geomorphology (view all)
- 'To what extent does the River Lyn conform to the Bradshaw m...
- Variations in River Discharge
- Explain how human activity can modify the hydrological cycle...
- Loughton Brook River Studies - Epping Forest
- Study the downstream changes of Loughton Brook.
- To what extent should cold environments to be considered as ...
- List of River Valley Projects in India.
- Compare and comment on the flood management approaches in tw...
- Discus to the extent to which you believe Carlisle floods 20...
- Assess the costs and benefits of one river management scheme...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.