- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe the products & services provided by the London eye and Wookey Hole Caves.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 22 - The appeal of UK Visitor Attractions
P1 - Describe the products & services provided by 1 built and 1 natural attraction.
The built attraction I chose to talk about its primary and secondary products is London eye. The primary products the London eye offer are; river cruises, and pre booked private capsules for special occasions.
Primary Products -
London Eye River Cruise -
EDF energy operates the London eye and the London eye river cruise. The London eye river cruise is basically a river cruise that visitors can go on to enjoy a 40minute circular sightseeing trip on the river Thames with live commentary that gives brief information and highlights on every famous inventive they pass. This is a primary product because it is one of the foremost reasons of going on the river cruise.
London Eye - EDF energy operates the London eye, they provide epic views of London from a high altitude. A standard ticket on the London Eye lasts for approximately 45 minutes; the time is takes for the London eye to orbit completely.
Secondary Products -
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- British Airways case study
- Business in the UK case study. Adidas PEST analysis
- Reception duty
- I will describe the main purpose, ownership size and scale o...
- Aims and Objectives of two contrasting organisations (boots ...
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.