- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Task 1 - Hardware and Software
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task 1 - Hardware and Software Report
In this task (task 1) will be introducing you to the modern computer. There are no bad Personal Computer systems. The least powerful system available today is better than the most expensive system of a few years ago. High quality components are produced in such large numbers and at such low prices, that there is no profit building a computer yourself!!! Each year the same amount of money will buy more and faster memory, larger disks, and faster DVD writers than last year slower/lesser hardware.
Today's computer consists of two main parts of the computer and then other small but important parts in which, those part consists of. The main Parts of the computer are called the Hardware and Software, with out these the computer wouldn't be a computer. The software runs the programs and the hardware runs the software and Computer and also other components. Here are some examples of the many components which the hardware and software are:
FACT: Hardware is the part you can touch and handle and the Software is the program you can see that runs the desktop but can't touch.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hardware (view all)
- How ICT helps people with disabilities.
- ICT Revision notes
- ICT Unit 4 Networks Notes - LAN and WAN networks
- Computer Hardware, uses, advantages and disadvantages.
- Different Types of Output Devices.
- Hardware and software for a hairdressing business.
- ICT Revision notes
- Johns parents decided to buy a computer which can help John ...
- Designing a system for an IT user - He needs to have a good ...
- Research into the cost of hardware and software for my syste...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.