- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis for Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis for Jeep Grand Cherokee
The advert denotes a jeep on rough terrain driving past a wooden shack. The scene is set in the countryside where nothing can be seen for miles. The writing takes up a small amount of the whole page, which shows the advertisers, want you to concentrate on the jeep rather then the text.
The anchor on the advert could be interpreted in different ways to the intended one. '8 on the Richter scale' shows the jeep is powerful and can blow anything away. 'Richter scale' is probably the keyword as it connotes ideas of power and strength. The wooden hut looks like it has been in an earthquake but in fact the advertisers wants to show you can drive it and feel commanding. At the bottom of the advert it tells you about the engine specification and the luxurious interior. The company wants to show off the best bits of the car. In the top left hand corner it has the company logo and the words 'THERE'S ONLY ONE'. The advert works as a whole by placing the signifier for power (V8 Engine) next to the logo Jeep. This represents to consumers only
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Advertising is necessary to let us know what is new.
- Compare two similar advertisements.
- Promotional Strategy for a chocolate
- To keep customers loyal to the business Cadbury introduce ne...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'