- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Evaluation of Database
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task F: Evaluation of Database
For this assignment I was asked to produce a database for tracking a student's achievements on a course of study. This database will contain Tables, Forms, Queries and Reports. In the database the course the students are studying consists of 6 units, each of which is marked out of 100. I showed results for each their units by producing reports and showed which student has passed the overall course and on which specific date the student passed it on. In my database I had 35 students divided into 2 Tutor Groups, I produced a relational database with a form to input details of the unit along with a sub-form to enter the student names and their marks along with the date of the results. I also created a form to input student details with a sub-form to enter the units they are doing and the mark obtained along with the date the result was entered.
Creating the database:
Creating the forms in the database was the longest yet the easiest procedure out of everything, I had to create four tables, which were: tblUnit, tblResult, tblStudent, tblTutorGroupID. All of these
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- This essay will look at communication within a healthcare se...
- Explain in detail "Communication Process" and writ...
- Explain the role of web architecture in website communicatio...
- Possible Future Developments of the Internet. Pervasive Netw...
- Impact of ICT on Society - The advantages and disadvantages ...
- Discuss the Causes and Effects of the Digital Divide
- Evaluation of an IT task - producing a holiday brochure
- Evaluation. In this unit of controlled assessment I have dev...
- Compare and Contrast Major console platforms
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.