- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Netball - My Strengths and Weaknesses
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Education and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Sections 2 and 3
My Strengths and Weaknesses
From observing myself in a game situation these are what I consider are my strengths and weaknesses for Netball and why I think each one is a strength or weakness.
? Shoulder Pass
? Bounce Pass
? Chest Pass
? High-running Pass
? Reaction Time
Strength 1: Shooting is one of my strengths as I think I perform it correctly. By correctly I mean having a balanced position (standing with my feet shoulder width apart and keeping my body straight), holding the ball above my head (so that the ball is resting on the tips of my fingers and my thumbs form a W shape), bending my knees as if I'm about to jump (this is where the power for the shot comes from), letting the energy flow from my feet to my hands, keeping my back straight and my head up, focusing on the back of the ring rather than the front (this is because if the shot is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- BTEC Sport 6 week training program
- Skill Acquisition Laboratory Report 1: "Open and Closed...
- Describe 'Fitts and Posner's' phases of learning and explain...
- Analysing my rugby skills and elite players.
- Accurate identification of Weaknesses - football.
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student