Promoting Good Health
Health is a mixture of physical, mental/emotional, and social well-being.
Physical health includes total care of your body- fitness, cleanliness, and proper diet.
- Be active together
- Plan unusual outings
- Don't let bad weather stop you
- Invest in basic facility, equipment or gear
- Practice the idea of nutrient concentration
- Provide education and validation
Mental/Emotional health includes liking and accepting self, expressing emotions in a healthy manner, facing life's problems, and dealing with pressure or stress in a positive way.
- Work through your own issues
- make use of outside resources if needed
- Introduce a variety of coping techniques
- Take advantage of activities that promote inspect and growth
Social health involves getting along with others, making and keeping friends, and working and getting along in a group.
- Look for ways to become involved in the community
- Discuss healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Find or create a supportive environment
We all should try to keep our health balance.
This will bring us wellness- an overall state of well-being.
- Become involved in academic activities
- Create informal learning moments
- Plan educational outings
- Encourage problem-solving
- Be open-minded
- Plan outings that interact with nature
- Search for organizations that are the right fit for you
- Introduce concept of meditation
Conclusion of questionnaire
found out that people like to socialise with there friends and family as my set of results show that everyone who participated in my questionnaire thought that question one and two were the most important statements to them. And in column one I found that these were most important to there health.
- Not smoking
- Not having a serious illness
- Not having to take medicines or tablets
These were the main three that people ticked as most important to there health. So from my set of results I have found out that most people:
- Enjoy being with my family and friends
- Living a long life
- Being the right weight for my height
- Having clear skin, bright eyes and shiny hair
- Not having a serous illness
The following statement shows that most people think particularly the same things as most people thought the same way.
What is health and well-being? Everyone wants to be healthy but how do we know if we are or not? Health and well-being will mean different things to different people. This is because different factors affect our health and well-being. People look at being healthy in different ways. Some people think they are healthy if they don't have any illness or disease. For example and older adult may consider themselves healthy if they can just get up in the morning. The definition of health involves a broad view of health including physical, mental and social well-being. Well-being is how a person feels this is affected by different influences; social health, emotional health, intellectual health and physical health. These are known as the aspects of health. Physical health- how are body is working if we are healthy.
Personal responsibility for health and well being